Sunday, March 14, 2010

Having Gratitude

I've been challenged to keep a gratitude journal for 30 days. Everyday I need to write for three things I am grateful for. This goal is listed as a spiritual help. I agree that being grateful for what you have makes you happier, and when you are happy you are healthy emotionally and spiritually. So for the next month I hope this will be enjoyable for some of you. For the record I am grateful for my husband every day and for two healthy, beautiful boys everyday. It seems like cheating to mention them everyday. Maybe.
1. I'm grateful for the friends I have at church. I love how open and kind all the people I have met in my ward are. Yes some are quirky and some are straight up weird but I love meeting people and getting to know them. I like to see life from other points of view.
2. I'm grateful for a dishwasher. It is nice to just put my dishes somewhere, dirty, and then 90 minutes later they are magically clean!
3. I'm grateful for guitars. My husband is playing right now and its a very relaxing background noise. Ahh!

1 comment:

  1. And I'm grateful for you and your example! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete